The mission of the American Academy of Ophthalmology is to protect sight and empower lives by serving as an advocate for patients and the public, leading ophthalmic education, and advancing the profession of ophthalmology.
What is The EOS ?
EOS is a scientific society that was founded on December 20, 1902. The society aims at proper management for the ophthalmological disorders in Egypt. This target could be achieved through.
A quality-controlled, high-standard ophthalmic practice.
Covers the expanding area of global communication and describes major events.
Community orientation with eye problems and vision loss.
Prof. Dalal Shawky President of EOS
– Professor of Ophthalmology Alexandria University.
– Graduated from Alexandria University.
– President of EOS from May 2017 till now.
– Board Member of Egyptian Ophthalmological Society EOS since 2011.
– Treasurer of EOS 2015/2016.
– Vice President of EOS 2016/2017.
– Member of Egyptian Group of Pediatric Eye Surgeons EGPES.
– Ex Member of French Society of Ophthalmology SFO.
– Member of International Strabismological Association ISA.
– honorary FICO ( fellow ICO).
Young Ophthalmologists Club
get in touch
42 Kasr El-Einy St. Cairo, EGYPT.
(+202) 279 23941 & (+202) 279 23942
(+202) 279 41538